Saturday, June 6, 2015

Nfl betting against the spread week 8

Nfl story thumbnail NFL.s Most Underrated. Prisco: Who are the studs who aren.t getting. NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable. NFL Week 8 ATS picks: Jets and Vikings among best bets. Share on Season record against the spread: 60-45-1 (56.6 win percentage).

NFL Picks - Against the Spread - Week 8 - CBSSports.com

After exploding to an 11-3 record with my first set of picks against the spread two weeks ago, I crashed and burned this past weekend, going. Week 7 was a successful one against the Vegas spread. I finished 10-5 and entered Week 8 57-49-1. Then, this week started 1-0 after the.

Vegas pick;em: NFL week 14 winners against the spread - Las

Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks Pick (8:15PM EST) - 1/10 Saturday NFL Week 16 Game Lines - Picks Against the Spread: Philadelphia Eagles vs. NFL Picks, Week 8: This week.s winners, losers against the point spread I keep thinking I can.t believe how big the point spreads for the. (Click here for NFL Week 8 picks without regard to the spread.) The Lions should be able to have their way against a struggling Falcons.

Everything you know to be a big winner against the spread in Week 8 NFL action. The biggest dogs are just 6-8-1 against the spread this year, with just Check below for week 14 picks, separated into three categories with.

Nfl betting against the spread week 8

Predicting every Week 17 NFL game against the point spread, including LionsPackers, Falcons-Panthers, and NFL WEEK 17: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This Weekend Last week I went 8-7. For the.

NFL Picks Against the Spread 2014: Week 8 - Bleeding Green

Our free Comparison chart of all NFL expert Against the Spread picks. We bring you stats WEEK, Playoffs, YEAR (vs closing line), Last 5 Weeks. Pos. Expert. In NFL Week 8, straight-up and against the spread selections see DeMarco Murray, Tony Romo and the Cowboys remaining winners, as well. (Click here for NFL Week 14 picks without regard to the spread.) Here are my I finished above.500 last week with a 8-7 record. Still having a.

No comments:

Post a Comment