Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Week 6 nfl picks against spread

Nfl story thumbnail NFL.s Most Overrated. Prisco: Russell Wilson, Larry Fitzgerald, Percy. NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable. Three weeks ago we were burying the Giants, but a primetime game against Washington is chicken soup for the 1-2 NFL team. The Eagles.

NFL Picks - Against the Spread - Week 6 - CBSSports.com

Check out ESPN.s expert picks and predictions for Week 1 NFL pro football games. 10-6, Mortensen 8-8, Schefter 9-7, Schlereth. My Niners have done well against them and I don.t see that changing this weekend! Either way, love the. As we get close to the Sunday games of Week 6 of the NFL season, I thought it would be fun to take on Las Vegas. How well can I make my.

Don;t be an idiot: NFL picks against the spread,

Well how the hell do you like that Had myself a nice little 10-6 week last week, bringing me back once again to within striking distance of.500. One team is perfect against the point spread entering Week 6 of the 2014 NFL season. Vegas pick.em: NFL week 14 winners against the spread victory when the Cowboys beat plus-10 to topple the Seahawks 30-23 in week 6.

Free NFL Picks Against The Spread For All Of This Weeks Games: Free Germany Pick, Odds, Prediction - 6/30/15 2015 FIFA Women.s World Cup: England vs. Don.t be an idiot: NFL picks against the spread, Week 16 Last week I went 8-61 bringing me to 101-104-2 on the year. Detroit -9 over.

Here are my suggestions when trying to beat Vegas. You can find all of today.s NFL betting lines and more at the SB Nation odds page.

Vegas pick;em: NFL week 14 winners against the spread - Las

Week 6 NFL Picks: Vegas Odds, Spread Advice and Predictions Over the last four seasons, the Texans are 3-1 against the Colts at home. Print Free Copies of Week 6 NFL Spread.em ATS Pool. Office Pick.em Pool Against the Spread. Pick the Teams that will Cover the Line or Spread. NFL WEEK 16: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This. The New Orleans Saints are 6-point favorites at home against the.

No comments:

Post a Comment