Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nfl picks week 5 with spread

CBSSports.com.s host of NFL experts provides expert picks, grades and analysis for each NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable. NFL Picks: Week 5 Against the Spread.rob Carr/Getty Images More winning means less faces from the Giants. Eli Manning and Tom.

NFL picks against the spread, Week 5: Mixing things up with

Two teams are undefeated against the spread, heading into Week 5 of the 2014 NFL season. Check out ESPN.s expert picks and predictions for Week 1 NFL pro football games. NFL Expert Picks - Week 1. 47 � January 3, 2014 at 5:16am. View 82. Week 4 was another modest week. I ended up 7-5-1 (Philly/SF was a push), but it pulled me even on the season -- 30-30-1. If you include the.

NFL Football Week 5 odds and betting lines. Includes updated point spreads, money lines and totals lines. Sports predictions data. You are not logged in. I.m back with my Week 5 NFL picks against the spread. I am currently 9-11 in the SuperContest, so this week.s picks are going to involve going.

When making NFL Week 5 picks, it.s tough to imagine Drew Brees, Sean week between going 11-2 (both straight up and against the spread).

Week 5 NFL picks against the spread: Take Bears, Pats, Cards

Lock and upset picks for each week of the NFL season Link to Week 17 NFL Picks Winning Percentage Against the Spread: 5-5 (50%). My record thus far is 12-12-1. I went 0-4-1 last week, which was fairly humiliating. But I got last night.s game right, so there.s reason for hope that. Week 5 NFL picks: Bears and Browns among best bets to my own point spread which is derived in part from the Simple Rating System.

No comments:

Post a Comment