Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 12 nfl picks spread

Nfl story thumbnail Teams at a crossroads. La Canfora: It.s now or never for Peyton in. NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable. NFL WEEK 12: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This all part of a master tanking plan to collect talent through high draft picks. Oh, Kansas City. Just when we were ready to take you seriously, you dig an early hole against Oakland and then give your All-World running.

I guess you.re as likely to win against the spread by guessing as you are using my picks. Oh well. But here are the matchups in Week 12 and. Interestingly enough, we don.t have many enormous spreads to work with in Week 12. That could be a coincidence due to contests between.

In NFL Week 12, straight-up and against the spread selections see the Indianapolis Colts and Andrew Luck bouncing back against Jacksonville.

Here Are Our Week 12 NFL Picks Against The Spread - BroBible

Before Week 12 of the 2014 NFL season kicks off, I thought we would have ( Click here for NFL Week 12 picks without regard to the spread.). Last week was another winning week (though barely) which brings my season record to 85-56-2 against the spread. I also did pretty well with. Week 12 NFL picks: Browns, Packers and Ravens among this from Wayne Winston.s book �Mathletics� to my own point spread, which is.

No comments:

Post a Comment