Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nfl week 8 picks against the spread

Nfl story thumbnail Brady vs. the NFL. NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable. Print Free Copies of Week 8 NFL Spread.em ATS Pool. Office Pick.em Pool Against the Spread. Pick the Teams that will Cover the Line or Spread.

Don;t be an idiot: NFL picks against the spread, Week 8 - SB

I got off to a blazing start last week. I was feeling great going into Sunday Night at 8-3 and all I needed was two close games from the Bears and. 9/10 830 ET, At New England, -2.5, Pittsburgh. 9/13 1:00 Get FootballLOCKS. com.s NFL Picks This Season NFL expert picks of the week against the spread. Vegas pick.em: NFL week 17 winners against the spread Detroit Lions plus-8 at Green Bay Packers In three games against teams with elite.

Week 7 was a successful one against the Vegas spread. I finished 10-5 and entered Week 8 57-49-1. Then, this week started 1-0 after the. Last week we talked about some of this year.s bad bets, but for my money, I.m the most upset about Thursday night.s game between the.

Let.s quickly recap last night.s Broncos-Chargers game. Peyton Manning is good. That.s all. Let.s move on. We have a fun slate of games this.

Vegas pick;em: NFL week 17 winners against the spread - Las

(Click here for NFL Week 8 picks without regard to the spread.) The Lions should be able to have their way against a struggling Falcons. We pick all of the weekend.s NFL games against the spread. the spread two weeks ago, I crashed and burned this past weekend, going 5-8. Winning Percentage Against the Spread: 0-1 (0.0%) Super Bowl Link to NFL Conference Championship Picks. Link to Week 8 NFL Picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment