Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 9 nfl picks and spread

CBSSports.com.s host of NFL experts provides expert picks, grades and analysis for each NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable.

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 1 - National Football

The Colts, Cardinals, and Chiefs have just two losses against the spread in the 2014 NFL season. The underdogs did slightly better than the favorites in Week 9, covering six of 11 betting lines. Below are picks against the spread for every. Here is a full listing of picks for every Week 9 game along with further analysis regarding some of the top selections against the spread.

NFL Picks, Week 9: This week.s winners, losers against the point spread. By Jesse Bartolis on Pick: Tampa Bay loses but covers the spread. Check out ESPN.s expert picks and predictions for Week 1 NFL pro football games. People said the same thing when Seattle made it in with a 7-9 record a few.

The Saints are back atop the NFC South with a stellar (cough, cough) 4-4 record after their first road win of the season. Our Kyle Koster is.

NFL Picks Week 9: Breaking Down Top Selections Against the

I.ve been remarkably consistent, going nearly 8-8 every single week. Technically I.m losing money which isn.t the point of gambling, but I look. I.m back with my Week 9 NFL picks against the spread. I.m focusing more on underdogs this week with a few intriguing matchups. Tweet. Print Free Copies of Week 9 NFL Spread.em ATS Pool. Office Pick.em Pool Against the Spread. Pick the Teams that will Cover the Line or Spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment