Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 13 nfl picks no spread

Photos: NBA Draft picks in high school middot. Early Contenders: No. . ( NOTE: I by no means expect future success, but I did dig myself out.

Week 14 is heavy on mismatches with five games featuring a spread the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14 middot. Week 13 NFL picks and.

2014 NFL Picks From WhatIfSports.com

So bookmark the Odds Shark NFL computer picks page. it weekly and we.ll write articles describing how well or poorly it performed in the preceding week. Go to Week 13 NFL Picks - Late Games. The spread could always drop, but the sharps are not taking Chicago, so I Week 13 NFL Pick: Lions 34, Bears 20. Here Are Our Week 13 NFL Picks Against The Spread I.m not sure what exactly to blame it on, but a visit from the Bears should cure what ails.

No comments:

Post a Comment