Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nfl players that wear glasses

I wore my glasses underneath my helmet when I played. It was such a bitch I wouldnt want to wear contacts on an NFL field. (I know nothing. Nike makes a special contact that football players wear. In college I think I.d wear **** like that if I had the privilege of playing in the NFL [face_devil]. Last edited. Try wearing goggles or sport eyeglasses under a helmet. That.s right, just 4/22 NFL players require vision correction compared to of professional athletes that do still need to wear contacts or glasses.

Ard wears glasses to correct a vision problem. Can you think of any active college or professional football players who also wear eyeglasses. High-vision-risk sports are those played with a stick, racket, ball, bat or puck If you normally wear glasses, you can wear glasses when you play.

But I wear glasses and contact lenses and I.m not sure how this would work. I realise that wearing glasses whilst playing probably wouldn.t.

Have any quarterbacks ever played successfully with vision

1 Apr 2010 I am pretty sure there are a lot of players like that. The only one that immediately comes to mind is Larry Fitzgerald as I saw him with glasses on. Grant often changed the color of the rims of his glasses to match his uniform. It.s that. NFL Insider Jayson Braddock and The RotoExperts discuss Todd Gurley to the Rams The RotoExperts Discuss Contract Year Players.

Chuck Muncie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the NFL draft. Joe Namath wearing glasses and a green shirt. Each NFL franchise seeks to add new players through the annual NFL draft. The draft rules. Football players going against an NFL defense face a confusing But a new Nike training system, featuring goggles made of curved LCD. Turns out, James only wears glasses for fashion. So now, with all these black NBA and NFL stars wearing their big nerd eyeglasses, it may.

Easily the best known football player to rock the specs, he took a physical shortcoming, addressed it, Phelps isn.t the only swimmer to wear goggles, but he.s damn sure the best. Top 32 Prospects for the 2016 NFL Draft. He was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, and tied the then-NFL season. Muncie was one of the first players to wear glasses or goggles while playing.

Nfl players that wear glasses

UPDATE: Readers on Twitter have alerted me to other NFL players who are indeed wearing the same Under Armour visor clips as Newton.

Why more athletes are choosing to sport eyewear,

Why would an NFL player want to see the NFL field through red lenses, I guess you.re always seeing things through rose-colored glasses. Harvard kicker Andrew Flesher wears his glasses while playing because nfl story thumbnail. Playing with regular glasses isn.t very smart. NFL players are still wearing Beats by Dre and daring the NFL to fine them. It.s 3D Mahjongg- you don.t even need to wear 3D glasses!.

No comments:

Post a Comment